Relationship Management uses skills from the previous three domains of Emotional Intelligence to help you effectively interact with others, build trust, and develop deeper, stronger, more honest relationships. A stronger relationship lowers the resistance of others towards you and increases your chances of better cooperation, openness and getting things done.
Your knowledge and development of self-awareness, self-management, and social awareness allows you to effectively communicate with others, show empathy towards others which builds bridges, and manage your emotions to create better relationships and reduce the stress in your life.
- Show more empathy –seek to understand
- Practice open communication and reading non-verbal actions including body language
- Be willing to open up and share
- Ask questions of others during conversations to better understand
- Continue developing emotional awareness with regard to triggers and responses.
Click the link below to check out this related business relationship article from Inc.com
Please contact us to see how we can help your team learn how to implement the necessary steps to grow patient satisfaction and develop as strong supporting team.